Monday 2 May 2011

Leeds

Shop report photo's & Swot Analysis.

Going into Urban Outfitters this section was exactly the theme and concept of my collection, aztec/native american with the feathered headband and prints




I loved the layout of Jigsaw as you walked down a straight corridor full of clothes and then onto the middle part of the shop which was circular and very art deco with a glass ceiling.

I would love my model to wear this sort of chain onto her leg.


Pop boutique was a ship I could also see my clothing in.


Print inspiration

Triangles




Strengths :

Love the shops that my collection could go into.
Inspiration for print.
Market level

weaknesses
cannot find three shop in leeds that are quirky enough


opportunites.
inspiration for designs
target market
trends

Threats.
My theme could not reflect onto other people
colour theme might be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

21 Year old blogger NCL uk